Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Starting Something


One of the hardest things in life is to start something new…to just commit and put yourself out there for the world to see. And yes, judge.  It’s intimidating. I’ve been promising myself that I will start a blog for how many years now?  Three, at least.  And yet life always seemed to throw a curve-ball right at those moments when you’re choosing between committing and …all that other stuff.  So. Here goes: I’m starting something new.

Who am I?

A young professional, working at my first job out of college.  I work for a technology company, basically acting as a test engineer.  And quite frankly I want the opportunity to carve out time every day to think about other things.  My hobbies, my passions, my interests in things waaaay outside my realm of expertise. Fun things. :) 

I’m recently engaged, a recent homeowner, and recently committed to exercising and leading a healthier lifestyle.  I love thinking about fashion, I love cooking, and I absolutely love traveling. Or day-dreaming about travel.  (Which may happen more often than I’m proud of… hmm….)

So my plan is to use this space to focus on those things.  I want to be social, I want to be interactive, and I’d really like to be helpful.  I’ve gotten some amazing advice from bloggers over the years and I’d love nothing more than to be able to offer that in return.

I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment